https://i2.wp.com/orleanscc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/COVID-19Update.png?fit=791%2C525&ssl=1 525 791 Orleans Country Club https://orleanscc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ORL_Logo_ForWebsite.png Orleans Country Club2020-05-06 17:58:062020-05-07 21:16:28COVID-19 Updates & Course Opening May 7th
The VGA COVID-19 Guidelines for Safe Operations in Vermont
Notes from Josh Olney, PGA
Good news is we are prepared, with a few things in the works. Here is a quick summary.
- OCC is opening, Thursday, May 7th.
- Rental carts will be available, 1 rider per cart. The Pro Shop staff will be in charge of the disinfecting process, not the customer.
- If you have not purchased a membership, you will need to pay your dues or greens fees before play.
- Posting information is in the works and will be managed over the next several days.
- Tee times will be required and all payments will need to be over the phone or online per the requirements. No one will be able to make a tee time unless you are a member or have paid on line, as the system will not allow it. Please be patient, as we are sure there are kinks to work out.
- The clubhouse and pro shop are closed with the exception of the bathrooms. Locker room accessibility is in discussion. Call the pro shop from parking lot.
- Drinks will be available for “to go” only.
- No food service at this time.
- Contact Us: Pro Shop phone (754-2333) Bar phone (754-2497).
- As we have more information, it will be posted.
- All golf courses must adhere to the restrictions outlined by the state.
- Follow our e-blast and follow us on Facebook.
Josh Olney, PGA