FROM THE WCAX WEATHER DESK:
Friday has another rain-making system coming through. The rain may be heavy at times late Friday into early Saturday. That system will move off to the east, and we’ll gradually clear the skies out late on Saturday. To round out the weekend, Sunday will be just the reverse of Saturday . . . it will start out with some sunshine, but then cloud up with showers showing up late in the afternoon.
Volunteer Day scheduled for Saturday, April 27th
Inside clean-up can still be done rain or shine. For inside help, bring a bucket, rags and cleaning supplies. For outside help, bring a rake. Lunch provided.
GOLF COURSE OPENING Day – Wednesday, May 1st
- All 18 Holes open!
- Carts TBD, please call (802) 754-2333 in advance to check cart status.
PRO SHOP UPDATE:
- Pro Shop available Saturday, April 27th during clean-up (weather permitting) Club House will be open for the clean-up regardless.
- Open Monday, April 29th and Tuesday, April 30th, 9 to 5.
- MEMBERSHIPS: Also, if anyone has not paid his or her dues, there is still time to beat the early bird deadline! For the members who elected the payment plan, the final payment is due May 1, 2019. To reduce any misunderstandings, the deadline for eligible ‘early bird’ memberships has been adjusted from April 15th to May 1st as well.
- Regular hours begin Wednesday, May 1st!
- Preseason hours: Available when Pro Shop is open on April 29th & 30th, 9 to 5.
- Regular availability begins Wednesday, May 1st.
RESTAURANT UPDATE: (opens Wednesday, May 1st)
- Limited menu to start!
- Wednesday, May 1st and Thursday, May 2nd 11:30 to 4:00. Bar will remain open weather depending.
- Friday, May 3rd & Saturday, May 4th 11:30 to 8:00.
- Sunday, May 5th 11:30 to close.
Photo taken last Wednesday, April 17th. Fairways were greening up nicely and greens had been rolled. Still some snow on the course at that time. A week has made an amazing difference. We are getting there!