To all Members, Certificate Holders and Friends of Orleans Country Club:
We are asking for your assistance with a large project to improve the safety and appearance of our “Best Little Golf Club in the World”. Our parking area and access road in front of the clubhouse and golf cart parking is in need of repair and replacement. The large potholes and missing asphalt are a safety hazard and these areas continue to expand.
The Fundraising Committee is looking to raise $30,000 to cover about half of the $65,000 cost. This project will address the following:
- Grind up existing asphalt in the parking area, access road from the last telephone pole to the golf cart parking areas to the 9th Hole cart path.
- Replace the 2 drainage boxes in the golf cart parking areas.
- Regrade these areas to address water runoff and remove the mud and water pools around the golf cart parking areas.
- Cover these areas with 2.5” to 3” of new asphalt.
- Paint lines for vehicle parking and golf cart parking along the 9th Hole fence and additional vehicle parking along the 18th Hole above the member golf cart parking.
This project will provide better access and parking for everyone to enjoy OCC. It will alleviate many of the difficulties parking during events, tournaments, and busy play. We will correct the water and mud where the golf carts are parked and driving through this area while picking up your golf cart and accessing the 9th Green parking area.
Please consider helping our cause. We need your support to move forward with this undertaking. If you have any questions or suggestions for the committee, please contact us.
Thank you for your continued support and participation in the activities at Orleans Country Club. Please go to the link below to make your donation on the OCC web site through our online store. Or you can make your donation at the Pro Shop.
OCC Paving Fundraising Committee