Welcome to the 2023 Golf Season, our 95th year!
Our January “Welcome to 2023” mailing to the members has gone out. To view the Secretary’s Letter to the membership, click on the link below.
The golf course is closed for the season!
Weather permitting, opening Saturday, April 15, 2023 following Volunteer Day Clean-UP in the AM.
2023 NEW MEMBER OPPORTUNITY!
$649 Plus Tax
- A new member is defined as someone who was not a member in 2022.
- Payment Plan is available as outlined on application form.
Photo taken overlooking 18th Green & Driving Range.
2023 30-MILE MEMBERSHIP
$375 Plus Tax
- This membership is available to anyone 30 miles or farther from Orleans Country Club, using the method of the shortest line between two points, AKA “As The Crow Flies”.
- Eligibility determined using a 911 physical address and applicant may be required to show 2 pieces of mail to verify. All determinations are at the sole discretion of the Orleans Country Club Board of Directors.
- Anyone owning property, renting or residing (house, camp, camper etc. etc.) for more than 30 days “A Season” within the 30-Mile radius is “NOT” eligible for this promotion.
- Thirty-Mile Members have full use of 18-Hole golf course. Restaurant, full service bar, driving range, and lockers also available for additional charges.
- 30-Mile Membership cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.
View membership form for fees which are taxable.
* Early Bird rate is shown. Rate increase on select memberships begins Tuesday, May 2, 2023 as indicated.
Age Status Clarification: If you fall in a transition year between memberships, use the age that is to your benefit. For example: If you are 30 anytime during the present year, you qualify for the Intermediate Plus Membership.
- SENIOR DUES (AGE 31 to 69)$765.00*as of Tuesday, May 2, 2023 an increase of $53 (with tax) is applied
- GOLDEN DUES (AGE 70 & UP)$710.00*as of Tuesday, May 2, 2023 an increase of $53 (with tax) is applied
- HUSBAND & WIFE DUES$1450.00*as of Tuesday, May 2, 2023 an increase of $106 (with tax) is applied
- INTERMEDIATE PLUS DUES (AGE 25 TO 30)$440.00*as of Tuesday, May 2, 2023 an increase of $53 (with tax) is applied
- INTERMEDIATE DUES (AGE 19-24)$330.00
- JUNIOR DUES (THROUGH AGE 18)$125.0012 and under play for free when accompanied by an adult
- LOCKER & DRIVING RANGE PASS COMBINATION$135.00*Benefit for members only!
- LOCKER ONLY$60.00
- DRIVING RANGE PASS$135.00*available to non-members & members without locker
- CART OWNERS (GAS)$425.00
- CART OWNERS (ELECTRIC)$500.00
- INDIVIDUAL CART PASS$550.00Individual Cart Pass covers PASS HOLDER ONLY.
- HUSBAND & WIFE CART PASS$850.00Cart Pass covers PASS HOLDERS ONLY!
- GHIN HANDICAP CARD$30.00
- OCC CORPORATION CERTIFICATE HOLDER MEMBERSHIP$25.00Corporation membership is defined as a person who has purchased a Corporation Certificate and has a permanent interest in the club, its affairs, historically and long term. This membership entitles the Certificate Holder to any vote in the management of the Corporation and its affairs.
7 to 7
7 to 7
7 to 7
7 to 7
6:30 to 7
6:30 to 7
316 Country Club Lane