2022 NEW MEMBER OPPORTUNITY!
$640 Plus Tax
- A new member is defined as someone who was not a member in 2021.
- Payment Plan is available as outlined on application form.
Photo taken overlooking 18th Green & Driving Range.
2022 30-MILE MEMBERSHIP
$375 Plus Tax
- This membership is available to anyone 30 miles or farther from Orleans Country Club, using the method of the shortest line between two points, AKA “As The Crow Flies”.
- Eligibility determined using a 911 physical address and applicant may be required to show 2 pieces of mail to verify. All determinations are at the sole discretion of the Orleans Country Club Board of Directors.
- Anyone owning property, renting or residing (house, camp, camper etc. etc.) for more than 30 days “A Season” within the 30-Mile radius are “NOT” eligible for this promotion.
- Thirty-Mile Members have full use of 18-Hole golf course. Lockers, driving range, restaurant and full service bar also available for additional charges.
- 30-Mile Membership cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount.
View membership form for fees which are taxable.
* Early Bird rate is shown. Rate increase on select memberships begins Tuesday, May 3rd as indicated.
Age Status Clarification: If you fall in a transition year between memberships, use the age that is to your benefit. For example: If you are 30 anytime during the present year, you qualify for the Intermediate Plus Membership.