Golf Clinics for pre-school through grade 12 start this Saturday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM. Participants should arrive around 9:45AM to register for the day. There is no cost and all equipment and golf balls are provided! Volunteers should arrive prior to 8:45AM
Click on above image to view as PDF.
Make a plan to spend some time with Dad and take advantage of this LIMITED TIME offer, June 5th through Father’s Day. $79 for Two Golfers – 18 Hole Round of Golf with Cart. Savings of $42! Redeem the day of purchase or choose the day to play.
Click on image to go to our online store.
Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend with a fabulous fun format for all abilities.
All are welcome!
Call 802-754-2333 to sign up your team or sign up as an individual.
Registrations are now available for the Monique Dudley Memorial Golf Tournament scheduled for Sunday, June 26, 2022.
Call 802-754-2497 or 802-754-2333
To avoid any confusion, please mention you are making a reservation for Brunch, not a Tee Time for Golf. Thank you!!
Announcing the start of the OCC Leagues for the season!
Saturday, April 23rd
Volunteer Day Projects Announced
- Usual Course Cleanup.
- Usual Clubhouse Cleanup.
- Plumbing – Change out drains to sinks in Bar area.
- Electric – Replace fuse panel in Women’s Locker Room bathroom to circuit breakers. Address power and lights to attic area above Banquet room.
- Clean, pressure wash cart parking area and repaint lines.
- Remove curb in old cart parking area along road to cell tower to use for additional parking.
- Erect Practice Range Shelter.
- Paint Pro Shop door, railings, storage areas between Pro Shop and Ladies Locker Room. Paint railing to Ladies Locker Room and screen door.
- Wash and clean awnings with Mildewcide solution.
- Pressure wash clubhouse windows.
If there is a task you think you could assist with, please call or email Bob Granfors for details, such as expectations and/or tools to bring etc.
You can reach Bob Granfors at 603-325-8031 or email.
Volunteers are critical to OCC’s success & it is greatly appreciated!
The Pro Shop will be open 9:00 to 4:00
Saturday, April 16th and Sunday, April 17th.
NO Carts this weekend due to the rain in the forecast.
Spring is in the air!
We are shooting for an opening date of Saturday April 16th at 12:00 noon!
This date is weather dependent, but we will post as soon as we get closer to this date.
- Carts will be dependent on course conditions.
- Spring rates will be in effect.
- Driving range opening will be determined, it depends on how wet it is.
- The Restaurant/Bar facilities opening is to be determined.
Volunteer Day is also on Saturday, April 16th 9am to noon. The golf course will open following the volunteer work. Volunteers, please bring a leaf rake with you!
7 to 7
7 to 7
7 to 7
7 to 7
6:30 to 7
6:30 to 7
316 Country Club Lane