Saturday, April 23rd
Volunteer Day Projects Announced
- Usual Course Cleanup.
- Usual Clubhouse Cleanup.
- Plumbing – Change out drains to sinks in Bar area.
- Electric – Replace fuse panel in Women’s Locker Room bathroom to circuit breakers. Address power and lights to attic area above Banquet room.
- Clean, pressure wash cart parking area and repaint lines.
- Remove curb in old cart parking area along road to cell tower to use for additional parking.
- Erect Practice Range Shelter.
- Paint Pro Shop door, railings, storage areas between Pro Shop and Ladies Locker Room. Paint railing to Ladies Locker Room and screen door.
- Wash and clean awnings with Mildewcide solution.
- Pressure wash clubhouse windows.
If there is a task you think you could assist with, please call or email Bob Granfors for details, such as expectations and/or tools to bring etc.
You can reach Bob Granfors at 603-325-8031 or email.